A mountain of forage!
GALIBIER is an ochard grass variety very productive.
- Very good 1st cut production
- Hyper hardy variety
- Variety adapted to mix
Benefits in detail
Very productive from the 1st cut:
- GALIBIER stands out straight on the sowing year through a good establishment vigour (yielding of the 1st cut: 105% compared to the control).
- The following years, GALIBIER strengthens its performances with an exceptional yielding during spring and also on the following regrowth.
- Thanks to its excellent resistance to all the diseases (integrated in the table), GALIBIER produces a grass that’s very well consumed and valued by the cattle.
- Furthermore, GALIBIER stands out through a very good resistance to cold.
- The early and vigorous start of GALIBIER at the beginning of the spring (31/03) ensures a quality grazing during the spring.
- Its late heading allows GALIBIER to provide more than 50 days of grazing.
Scoring refers to registration trials performed in France. They range from 1 (very low) to 9 (very good).
2022 - this document is provided for information purpose only. Recommandations may vary according to local soil and climate conditions and local agricultural practices.
Check out these related products !
M-TOUS TERRAINS is a ready-to-use multi-species persistent mixture adapted to most type of soils.
M-FAUCHE est un mélange fourrager multi-espèces destiné à l'implantation sur sol sain de prairies à dominante fauche ou fauche puis pâture.