New solutions for crop protection and nutrition
Agriculture is evolving: new models, development of organic production (organic farming), reduction of plant health treatments, environmental concerns, biodiversity, animal welfare, etc.
In order to support and initiate the move towards these agricultural schemes, Cérience has been developing plant protection and nutrition alternative solutions for more than 30 years:
- Adjuvants to optimise treatment efficiency and reduce "TFI" (treatment frequency indicator)
- Soil additives to optimise the fertilisation or the use of the water resource
- Biocontrol products to develop organic solutions
- Forage and silage inoculants to optimise the nutritional value of harvested forage
- Rhizobium to ensure the establishment of legume crops
The solutions we are offering meet two targets:
- Developing a performant agriculture: improving the harvest quality and the crop yields
- Promoting a more sustainable agriculture: developing products and practices that are more environmental and soil-friendly.