New solutions for crop protection and nutrition
Agriculture is evolving: new models, development of organic production (organic farming), reduction of plant health treatments, respect of the environment and of the biodiversity, animal welfare, etc.
In order to support and initiate this transformation of the agricultural models, Cérience has developed plant protection and nutrition alternative solutions for more than 30 years:
- Adjuvants to optimise treatment efficiency and reduce "TFI" (treatment frequency indicator)
- Soil additives to optimise the fertilisation or the use of the water resource
- Biocontrol solutions to develop new natural treatments
- Forage and silage inoculants to optimise the nutritional value of harvested forage
- Rhizobium to ensure the implantation of legume crops
The solutions we are offering meet two targets:
- Developing a performant agriculture: improving the harvest quality and the crop yields
- Promoting a more sustainable agriculture: developing products and practices that are more environmentally and soil-friendly.