Forage mixture of persistent species
Quality grass in all kinds of soils!
M-TOUS TERRAINS is a ready-to-use multi-species persistent mixture adapted to most type of soils.
- Very productive mixture ;
- Blend of elite varieties with hig agronomic and nutritional performances ;
- Suitable for most crop management behaviors
Benefits in detail
- Very productive mix (10.3 t DM/ha (4 t DM/ac in our trials) with an excellent feeding value (high energy level and 11.2% of protein/kg of DM in our trials);
- Blend of elite varieties with good agronomic performance (yield, resistance to diseases) and high nutritional values (sugar content, digestibility, protein).
- Lots of legumes:
- Consistent production all over the year;
- Summer regrowth with many leaves and good palatability;
- Can be established in many type of soils;
- For all kind of crop management.
- M-TOUS TERRAINS is a hardy grass mixture which can be alternatively mown and grazed;
- In order to keep a good balance between the species of the mix, it’s advised to flatten the meadow if needed at the beginning of the winter and after each grazing.
Red clover seeds of this mixture are coating with our S.A.S ENERGY technology:
SAS ENERGY : coating with micronutrients to ensure the emergence and the efficiency by carrying all the deficiencies
2022 - this document is provided for information purpose only.
Recommandations may vary according to local soil and climate conditions and local agricultural practices. The varieties included in the mix may be replaced by similar varieties depending on availability. This document is provided for information purpose only.
Recommandations may vary according to local soil and climate conditions and local agricultural practices. The varieties included in the mix may change depending on the availabilities
Check out these related products !
M-PERFORMANCE is a multi-species fodder blend with a high proportion of legumes
M-PRELUDE est un mélange prairie composé uniquement de graminées.
M-TERRAINS SECS est un mélange multi-espèces constitué de graminées et de légumineuses adaptées aux situations de sol sain et séchant.