Winter forage rye
Get a lot of forage at the begining of spring!
- Early and abundant spring production ;
- Highly tolerant to leaf diseases and winter hardy ;
- Upright leaf growth that supports association with legumes.
Why choose Borfuro variety?
Early and abundant spring production:
- Forage rye is a fast-growing cereal that allows and early harvesting date (April). This means the field is available early for spring crop planting.
- BORFURO got very good marks during its registration in Germany thanks to its high yield potential.
Highly tolerant to leaf diseases and winter hardy:
Forage rye is a specie that produces a lot of biomass in spring, even in harsh winters or very wet conditions that normally promotes leaf disease development.
Upright leaf growth that supports association with legumes:
- BORFURO's upright leaf growth promotes the development of legumes (access to light).
- For forage production, it is recommended to use BORFURO in combination with crimson clover and/or common or hairy vetch to enhance the protein content of the forage.
Non-contractual document. This document is provided for information purposes only.
Recommandations may vary according to local soil and climate conditions and local agricultural practices.