TARDI is the variety with the earliest start.
- Ideal for persistent forage mixtures;
- High quality and very palatable foliage;
- Very hardy and suitable to mainy soil and climate conditions.
Why choose Tardi variety?
Ideal for persistent forage mixtures:
- TARDI is a late heading cocksfoot and its vegetative start occurs after the legumes one.
- Besides, its erected foliage limits interspecies competition for light.
- These two features ensure a well balanced mix of the forage species.
High quality and very palatable foliage:
- Rich in proteins and soluble sugars, TARDI produces a high quality fodder.
- Furthermore, it has a high resistance to all foliage diseases.
Very hardy and suitable to mainy soil and climate conditions:
TARDI is a hardy variety which performed well on winter hardiness and drought resistance evaluations during French
Seeds coating technologies
TARDI is also available with SAS Start technology:
SAS Start is a biostimulant that enhances crop establishment (establishment speed) and also improves yield and recovery (thanks to increased stress resistance). SAS START reduces water losses in plants during water stress
periods and enhances root mass.
This document is provided for information purpose only. Recommendations may vary according to local soil and climate conditions and local agricultural practices.
SAS START: seeds with biostimulant to improve establisment, yield and regrowth - NURSEED HC - MA n°1211087 - No classification - Ownship: FYTEKO 4 allée de la recherche 1070 BRUXELLES BELGIUM - SAS START coating does not modify the weight of the seeds.
Check out these related products !
M-PERFORMANCE is a multi-species fodder blend with a high proportion of legumes
M-TOUS TERRAINS is a ready-to-use multi-species persistent mixture adapted to most type of soils.
M-FAUCHE est un mélange fourrager multi-espèces destiné à l'implantation sur sol sain de prairies à dominante fauche ou fauche puis pâture.